From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of BobS via groups.io
Sent: 04 August 2021 03:31
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console 3.1

Hi, Simon.

I have the exact same record player. It's quite good, at least to my ears. Although watching the strobe to see if it's spinning at the correct speed can be a bit hypnotic!

You might want to consider getting a record stylus gauge to ensure the correct amount of downward force on your records. It's not expensive. If memory serves, it's supposed to be around 5 grams. But look that up. I'm not sure.

Bob, W4RLS