Re: SDR Console 3.1

jdow

Wow - that's heavy tracking for 33rpm records if I recall correctly.

{^_^}

On 20210803 19:31:22, BobS via groups.io wrote:

Hi, Simon.

I have the exact same record player. It's quite good, at least to my ears. Although watching the strobe to see if it's spinning at the correct speed can be a bit hypnotic!

You might want to consider getting a record stylus gauge to ensure the correct amount of downward force on your records. It's not expensive. If memory serves, it's supposed to be around 5 grams. But look that up. I'm not sure.

Bob, W4RLS