Easy Access Button Receive Mute Enable//Disable #qo100 #adalmpluto

pseudonoise@...

Hi Simon,

As we discussed on QO-100 last night can I suggest an easy access button (perhpas in the TX pane) where you can rapidly enable/disable the Rx mute ?

My pluto sdr has a TCXO and there is often a slight offset (100s Hz or less) which I tune out with the XIT whilst I monitort my transmissions on the duplex downlink.

I freqeuntly use this capabilty but it takes a few mouse clicks - also the change is not dynamic it only changes sate when you toggle the PTT.

It's only a minor tweak but I think it would really useful for QO-100 use.

Thanks again for such software !

James G1PVZ