Re: Simon's World Map v1.1

jdow

I'm waiting for somebody to run four 4HD screens with four instances of SDRC. Even two wide band SDRCs would be interesting.

{o.o}

On 20210731 08:13:47, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

a second screen?? i already use 3 screens here .. one is a 42 inch tv set (main screen for console) one is for 3d view or world map and the builtin screen (notebook) is where i now type that email on :-) as you see i need a fourth!!! screen to run 3d view AND world map ...

nice would be if on the world map a logbbok program would show you the just typed in location of the other station you are just working with ...

maybe one could marriage the world map with dx lab suite?? (similar to DX view)

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxview/

just an idea

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 30.07.2021 um 19:03 schrieb Jim Dawdy:
This is really nice.  I've been looking for something like this for a long while.  Geochron is $$$$$$ and Hamclock is Linux-only (and I think has some resolution issues on larger screens?).  This looks like something I could leave running on a second monitor.

Jim KQ9I