Re: SDRC and Pluto with external reference

jdow

At that point I'd initiate a dialog with that firmware's developer. Or see what further discussion of it and how he uses it could be helpful. (I'm not sure any additional firmware is really needed when you change the frequency other than simply using "This PC" access to the Pluto and editing the appropriate line in "config.txt". That's somewhat easier than what appears to be a script that does a whole lot of who knows what.
{^_^}

On 20210729 23:43:27, Karen Tadevosyan, RA3APW via groups.io wrote:

>When Pluto stops working after you install that "external reference code", does that not suggest to you that the code you just loaded into your poor Pluto has errors or features in it that render it incompatible with SDRC?
Correct, agree 100%. We understood that.
We are trying to study this code but I am RF engineer and not a Linux programmer ...

>Does any OTHER program that understands Plutos work after you load that code?
SDRAngel doesn't work after that code has been loaded - similar behavior as SDRC.