Re: SDRC and Pluto with external reference

Karen Tadevosyan, RA3APW

I never said that the cause of the problem is SDRC software.
This became even more evident after the failed tests with SDRAngel.
My message is posted here only to help find a solution to the problem in the community closer to Pluto's programming.
If this is not appropriate here please let me know.

On Fri, Jul 30, 2021 at 10:07 AM, Simon Brown wrote:

Hi,

It does not work after the modification, *bad*. It simply does not start, this is your problem, not Console’s. Try all the other programs you can find…