Re: SDRC and Pluto with external reference

jdow

AC or DC connection? You probably want to terminate the feeder in 50 ohms and use a capacitor to the CLK_IN pin.
{^_^}

On 20210728 05:24:27, Karen Tadevosyan, RA3APW via groups.io wrote:

Thanks for your reply.
Pluto software modification has been made according to  https://tbspace.de/plutosdrclockinput.html .
Please find the picture attached.
Hardware modification - only connection of RF cable to U.FL connector "CLK_IN" on Pluto board.
External reference 25 Mhz signal is on XTAL pin of AD9363 with the correct amplitude 0.6V (p-p) as recommended.
Internal 40 MHz TCXO is disabled.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 02:42 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

I just looked at the logfile – he sees what I see when the ext. ref, is not enabled / connected.

PlutoMod_ExtRef_25MHz.jpg