Re: SDRC and Pluto with external reference

jdow

You can if  you do not tell Pluto about the clock change. Did you change the "Xo-correction" line to show 25000000?

{^_^}

On 20210727 13:22:43, Karen Tadevosyan, RA3APW via groups.io wrote:
On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 09:44 PM, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:
ps why mess around with 25 megs?? the signal quality is lower when not using 40mhz!!

In my portable QO-100 station 25 MHz reference signal used for two blocks: 1) for LNB PLL with modification  2) for Pluto.
It's much easy to have one reference frequency for all modules then two frequency values.
This 25 MHz reference source has low Allan deviation and low phase noise - this solution has been checked with many traditional QO-100 ground station sets in digital modes.
I am not sure that you can fill the difference between 25 and 40 MHz reference frequency for Pluto on QO-100.
73 de Karen, ra3apw