Re: RSPDuo and SDRC

Waldemar

I sure hope this isn't the new super SDR you've been mentioning, Simon! I know you mentioned having sealed lips, but I've looked at the Malahit (real, not clone), the Hermes 2, and some other tempting units and decided to wait because I didn't want to be kicking myself when the unit I REALLY wanted was released!

cheers,
Waldemar, KI7VYJ

On Wed, Jul 21, 2021 at 05:40 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Seriously, were there a radio with 4 or more channels I could be very interested, sadly one which was being developed will no longer be released to the public.