RF Gain & NR w/ RSPDuo

n6vl

Using a new RSPDuo with V3 and having trouble with RF Gain and Noise Reduction. I've been listening to SSB and CW signals on 40 meters and trying new emulate my ham HF transceiver. I'm used to lowering RF Gain to get a better signal to noise ratio. Also the same with Noise Reduction.
But this isn't happening with SDR Console V3 for me. I have a little better success with SDRUno with noise reduction. But I like Console so much better, especially for an ergo perspective.

Bottom line: I get fatigued trying to copy signals with my RSPDuo.
Any ideas? de Steve N6VL