Re: 3D waterfall

kb3cs

anyone who is serious about guns knows muzzle discipline.  you appear to have forgotten yours.  ಠ_ಠ

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 04:06 AM, jdow wrote:
Ah yes, good old Southen boys. THEY know all about gun control. Poor gun control means putting the gun in the hands of a person who does not appreciate how much responsibility that lays on you when you pick up a gun. 1) Gun is always loaded, even if you just unloaded it, put it down a second, and picked it back up. 2) Do not point it at something you do not intend to shoot. 3) If you shot it aim carefully to hit what you intend to hit. 4) Do not use a bigger gun than necessary except for practice on a suitable shooting range. And so forth. And remember, a gun in your hand responds 10 minutes sooner than your panic call to 911.

Those guys I feel safe around.  A Democrat with a gun in his hands is an object to stay away, far away, from.

And that does sound like a more interesting conversation than my latest car repair, my lumbago, my latest operation, my ....

{^_-}
[...]