Re: SDR Console With Network SDRPlay

I know this isn’t supported atm – if you have a Windows system you can use the SDR Server.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of John (M5ET)
Sent: 07 July 2021 15:22
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console With Network SDRPlay

Hi Simon et al,

Has anyone been able to get SDR Console to talk to an SDRPlay over an ethernet connection? SDRPlay provide a raspberry pi image which can run as a host, and expose the SDR over an ethernet connection.

There’s an ExtIO DLL available for HDSDR, but SDR Console is a much better piece of software than HDSDR in my opinion, and I’d prefer to use it if possible.

If I’ve missed something obvious, and SDR Console will already talk to ExtIO DLLs, do let me know, and I’ll get that imported instead!

73,

John (M5ET)