Re: SNR meter, bandwidth and gain adjustment for transverters

jdow

WTFF is "Continuum mode". You are losing your audience by inventing terms that make no sense. Do you mean time domain where everything flows along in a sampled stream? If so then time domain makes more sense to the engineers designing things. It's instantly understandable.

{+_+}

On 20210705 12:27:26, sm6fhz wrote:
Hi.
I made a request for this (Continuum mode) in 2014 together with a basic specification of possible functions.
It can be found here:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/23048
I hope it can make a baseline fore further development of a in dept specification.
73 / Ingolf, SM6FHZ