Re: 3D waterfall OT

jdow

I wish you had not mentioned that. I had to go looking. And unfortunately what has been seen cannot be unseen. AAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE! My eyes my eyes they burn.
{+_+}

On 20210705 09:01:10, Gisle Vanem wrote:

On Mon, Jul 5, 2021 at 05:51 PM, David J Taylor wrote:

...in some [Windows] programs

A MFC-program? Must be old Office-2007 type of programs.

I would be disappointed if SDR Console didn't conform to that convention.

SDR-Console uses MFC v14 I believe. And the MFC Library supports the
Microsoft Office Fluent User Interface which modern Office programs uses.
Maybe this Fluent UI has some more advanced options for such things.