Re: 3D waterfall OT

jdow

No, you aren't the only one. As I see it the ribbon is a triumph of wasted screen space dedicated to cute rather than function.

{o.o}

On 20210705 06:50:26, ronwhat wrote:
Jdow, am I the only one who prefers the old menu system rather than the MS Ribbon? In Word or Excel, I knew where to find any menu item I used…it was always there. Then came the Ribbon, with no option to choose it or the old menu bar. Now it is often a real effort to find which ribbon I need to go to in order to access an item that I don’t use regularly. I think the ribbon function should include option for old style menu listing of all commands, gray out any that are not valid at the point in the program.

Now, returning to your regularly scheduled topic. End OT.

Ron Biddle
KA4RON

On Jul 4, 2021, at 8:41 PM, jdow <jdow@...> wrote:

 May I suggest to you that you take a slow cruise through the menu system. You might discover a whole lot of goodies you had no idea were there. (I am sure somebody else has already pointed out that its on the view menu or "ribbon bar".)

{^_^}

On 20210704 03:55:41, Jos Stevens wrote:

Please, where to find that magic button to activate the 3D display, I searched long but can't find it.

Thanks,

Jos

Op 3-7-2021 om 23:07 schreef jdow:
What is stupid about the window can be put away, dismissed? I did not mean it can be removed from SDRC. It's not mandatory that the window be up if you do not want it.
{O.O}

On 20210703 04:54:28, Jens wrote:

... NO , 3D should get some more development !

SDR-Console is one of the best outstanding SDR application , maybe the best !!!
Instead making always reclamation ... it`s better to think about donation for
Simon and his great continously work !!!

I don`t like and have enough about stupid comments here ...

73 , Jens / HB9JOI

+++