Re: 3D waterfall

jdow

I am thinking of other things like the matrix display, various data displays, and so forth.
{o.o}

On 20210705 04:50:45, Jos Stevens wrote:

Yes I found it, thanks.

Jos

Op 5-7-2021 om 02:40 schreef jdow:
May I suggest to you that you take a slow cruise through the menu system. You might discover a whole lot of goodies you had no idea were there. (I am sure somebody else has already pointed out that its on the view menu or "ribbon bar".)

{^_^}

On 20210704 03:55:41, Jos Stevens wrote:

Please, where to find that magic button to activate the 3D display, I searched long but can't find it.

Thanks,

Jos

Op 3-7-2021 om 23:07 schreef jdow:
What is stupid about the window can be put away, dismissed? I did not mean it can be removed from SDRC. It's not mandatory that the window be up if you do not want it.
{O.O}

On 20210703 04:54:28, Jens wrote:

... NO , 3D should get some more development !

SDR-Console is one of the best outstanding SDR application , maybe the best !!!
Instead making always reclamation ... it`s better to think about donation for
Simon and his great continously work !!!

I don`t like and have enough about stupid comments here ...

73 , Jens / HB9JOI

+++