From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow via groups.io
Sent: 05 July 2021 12:34
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] 3D waterfall

Yorkshire, Yorky(?), accent gets me. "What did he say?"

And indeed heavy use of ALC is REALLY REALLY REALLY bad. The needle should quiver perhaps once every ten to thirty seconds if at all.

{^_^}

On 20210705 03:29:37, Simon Brown wrote:

Thinking… could be driving an amp with ALC (bets to not use ALC, just reduce drive).

Next time please make a note etc. Now listening to 75m early bird nets. Struggling with some of the southern accents!