Re: SNR meter, bandwidth and gain adjustment for transverters

Bob Dengler

At 7/5/2021 09:37 AM, you wrote:
Bob,

Is this Continuum mode? I would need an exact specification were I to add
this.
Not sure if I understand the question. I'm referring to the channel power or S-meter, which if I understand correctly current indicates peak channel power. It would be nice to have the option to have it read average channel power, then also have the ability to store those readings to a CSV file (2 columns: time & dBm) every x milliseconds. This is exactly what HDSDR offers. Once calibrated with a known noise source or hot/cold load, this allows using an SDR as a radiometer. Also give us one or two significant digits after the dBm decimal point.

I'll put the above in the SDRC Requests forum if needed. Thanks!

Bob NO6B