From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow
Sent: 05 July 2021 11:37
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] 3D waterfall

(And when those Southern boys say "ol" they mean "oil". Once that vowel shift is figured out it becomes easier to understand.)
{^_-}

On 20210705 03:29:37, Simon Brown wrote:

Thinking… could be driving an amp with ALC (bets to not use ALC, just reduce drive).

Next time please make a note etc. Now listening to 75m early bird nets. Struggling with some of the southern accents!