Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....
On 7/4/2021 12:55 PM, Simon Brown wrote:

Any chance you could write the details here?

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Gedas
Sent: 04 July 2021 16:49
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDRC & SDRPlay RSPdx S-Meter Study

So just for the fun of it yesterday I input different RF level carriers into my RSPdx while changing some of the RF gain, IF gain, and Visual Gain settings.

No conclusions are being drawn here, simply noting some observations. I was always curious to see what different levels looked like on the s-meter of my receiver. I hope it is of some value to others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHJE6wa9dVw