From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of jdow via groups.io
Sent: 03 July 2021 23:02
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SNR meter, bandwidth and gain adjustment for transverters

SDRC is "fashionably" misperforming with regards to signal level measurement, perhaps to stop some other questions about signal level measurement.

{^_-}

On 20210703 03:48:43, Conrad, PA5Y wrote:

Hi Alan, sorry I was not moaning, I just wanted to know what could be done. I use Linrad for measurements but really like the UI, appearance and stability of SDR console. I use it in conjunction with my K3S and transverters and for that purpose it is absolutely perfect. Off outside to do more antenna work.

Regards

Conrad