From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via groups.io
Sent: 03 July 2021 08:32
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] 3D waterfall

On 03/07/2021 00:23, jdow wrote:
The window can be dismissed.
{^_^}
Thanks, Joanne. I wonder whether that's the first thing I will do?

I do find many of these SDR programs over-complicated by trying to be all things to all users, making them more difficult to use, more CPU-intensive, and more expensive (time) to support.

Cheers,
David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...