From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien
Sent: 30 June 2021 12:16
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SABR Micro, DAB+, 3D

look for qt dab ... soft from jan

https://github.com/JvanKatwijk/qt-dab

lots of hardware included (rtl dongle, sdrplay, lime, pluto etc etc) ... he even works on receive via dab and retransmit on analog fm stereo (if you use a pluto) ... then you can receive your favourite dab station on any normal fm radio in your house (retransmitting not finished yet)

jan is now on holiday but will be back in a few weeks (mid of july?!?)

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 30.06.2021 um 10:18 schrieb Simon Brown:

I’m just running the Windows kit, haven’t built it or even looked at the code.