Re: SABR Micro, DAB+, 3D

Siegfried Jackstien

hmm ... i think a "paid" download link for the plugin could be a solution .. if user does not want dab he can use the free console .. and if he needs that plugin he has to pay that one euro via paypal

copy of that plugin could be solved with each console having an own serial number (and that is asked from the paid download link)

if a user changes pc he has to pay another euro (serial number should be marriaged also to the pc hardware)

if it would be just one euro ... ok i would pay it ... (or two?!? so you have one euro dog-food added?!?)

greetz sigi

Am 30.06.2021 um 13:45 schrieb Simon Brown:

Hi,

I can offer a 30-day trial (AAC licence allows this). I would have to incorporate a ‘Pay to Play’ option somehow. Licencing software is a total PITA .