Re: Store preset converters/transverters as a separate definition?

jdow

(puzzled) Mark where the bodies are?

{O,o}

On 20210623 07:35:03, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:

GARDEN??? i know a work to be done outside in the garden that should be done FIRST (you sure know what i mean?!?)

wink wink

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 23.06.2021 um 15:24 schrieb Simon Brown:

I’ll release 3.0.28 within a few weeks, then 3.1. Once 3.1 is out this is an idea we can think about but for now I’m playing in the garden as summer’s here…