From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of David J Taylor via groups.io
Sent: 16 June 2021 12:51
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Allopurinol

On 16/06/2021 11:39, Simon Brown wrote:
Hi,

It’s under control – after the first tablet and 1 litre of juice much
better, now after 4 tablets almost totally gone. Two more days and
it’s over. My diet is very good, the problem was caused by a lack of
fluids and some warm weather.

The NHS system here worked very well indeed, the GP was excellent.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

https://www.sdr-radio.com <https://www.sdr-radio.com/>
I have the figure of 2 litres/day in mind.  Did you have less than that, or do you now recommend more?

I would be bankrupt if I had to pay for the treatments and medicines I have!  BTW: my Consultant is on Twitter and and id great to follow => @charlie_lees.

David
Web: https://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...