Re: WinRadio for at least 15 MHz Instantaneous B/W

Larry Dodd

Know what you mean,   I have an S3 also and love it.  But if something super comes along it would be hard to resist. The Sigma may still be a possibility.  $10k would be a stretch for me.
73
Larry, K4LED

On 5/18/2021 6:16:35 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Yes,

There’s the mass market for hams / SWLs and the pro SIGINT / Military market. New, better, cheaper ADCs are being developed all the time, it’s really a question whether the new high-end designs are available for enthusiasts.

The main thing I’m looking forward to this year is the ELAD S3 downconverter, otherwise I have all I want.