Re: WinRadio for at least 15 MHz Instantaneous B/W

Simon Brown

Well,

WinRadio stuff will never be obsolete – I was amazed at the G31DDC performance. I expect that any new radio will work into the GHz range with converters, I also expect the price to be $10k+ if something like this is developed.

All I know is that something’s coming, my source has signed a NDA and I’ve promised to add support for any new WinRadio solutions.

To be honest most of the active SDR companies are developing a new radio – you can’t sit still.