Re: WinRadio for at least 15 MHz Instantaneous B/W

Simon Brown

The Sigma is the way to go. Sadly I had to send my unit back, I do miss it 😊 .

Another option is the ELAD S3, runs at 24MHz with ~20MHz alias-free  bandwidth. The S3 is my most-used SDR as it covers HF and Band II for the Jazz and Classical stuff.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Dodd
Sent: 18 May 2021 04:18
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] WinRadio for at least 15 MHz Instantaneous B/W

Winston
Thanks Winston. The reason I asked about the WR-G35DDCi is because I think it’s cheaper than the Sigma. Unfortunately I don’t have exact price quotes but believe the G35DDCi is in the $4k range and I’m sure the Sigma is beyond that. I’m going to try to get some exact quotes soon.
Thanks,

Larry, K4LED