From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...>
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2021 10:12 AM
To: Max <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Using Line-1 out of SDR-Console to WSJTx Audio In

Hello Max,
Saturday, May 15, 2021, 10:01:49 AM, you wrote:
> Hi Bob

> Sorry, not a constructive comment

Max, ALL comments potentially can help me resolve this.

> but just by way of comparison I
> run WSTJ-X fed by VAC (this one https://vac.muzychenko.net/en/ )

Yes, I run the same paid version that you do.

So, check out the latest screenshot.
Side by side WSJTX
One, on the left, runs from SDRC
The one on the right runs from the Rig's USB-Audio-Codec.

Problem doesn't appear to be the WSJTx version as the Right-Side WSJTx is near perfect dT.

I can't see how it is VAC unless there is some sort of timing setting I overlooked.

--
Best regards,
Bob KD7YZ