Re: #rsp1a remotely on SDR Console and Raspberry #rsp1a

Simon Brown

Kriss ,

That’s correct. There’s a new-ish Pi-based server for the RSP1A, maybe other SDRplays but I don’t support it yet. I don’t know how stable the whole concept is, also I don’t own a Pi!

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU
Sent: 15 May 2021 02:30
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] #rsp1a remotely on SDR Console and Raspberry

OOPS!
Looking back on my post, I see you are using a Raspberry Pi. SDRC doesn't play with Rasbian as far as I know. So find an old W7 or higher laptop/netbook and use it for a remote server, such as mine are all older netbooks.
Doesn't require much computing power for server use, and a laptop has a battery that will let the server continue to operate during brief power outages.

73 Kriss KA1GJU