Re: #rsp1a remotely on SDR Console and Raspberry #rsp1a

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Not sure what happened to my reply from last night, but will attempt to repeat it.
SDRC, when installed, also installs a server application. So no need of Teamviewer, Anydesk, etc!
One needs a fixed IP on the host computer (one attached to the SDR(s)) and if you plan on accessing it from outside your LAN, a free DNS service to resolve your IP if it changes like mine does once a month.
You can set it up for private use only, or have it available for anyone via the web.

Here's my thread on setting up SDRC to be a server:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/51472

How to operate SDRC using remote servers:
https://sdr-radio.groups.io/g/main/message/51635

I operate five servers with 13 SDR's all open to the public. Servers on decent antennas in a QRM free environment are difficult to find, and I strive to keep them operational 24/7. Look for KA1GJU Super Stations on the remote server list.

73 Kriss KA1GJU