#rsp1a remotely on SDR Console and Raspberry #rsp1a

Jakub SQ8J

Gentlemen,

I'm trying to run RSP1A as a remote receiver that I want to operate using SDR Console, I used this tutorial (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDbOFftyEww&t=949s) but unfortunately my RSP1A is not detected by Virtual Here Client ... do you have any idea what the problem could be? I'm doing everything as described step by step but I don't want to work ... or maybe someone knows some other way how to connect RSP1A with SDR Console as a remote receiver ..... ??? thank you for all the suggestions ...

73, Jakub SQ8J