Re: Using Line-1 out of SDR-Console to WSJTx Audio In

Tony_AD0VC

My guess is processing delay in SDR Console. Long FIR filters have a long delay. If you are using a filter in SDRC, try switching it off. WSJTX probably doesn't care anyway.

Tony

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of KD7YZ Bob <kd7yz@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 11, 2021 4:43 PM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Using Line-1 out of SDR-Console to WSJTx Audio In

Hello group again:

I am still looking for a viable answer as to why all decoded FT8 signals show a dT offset of positive 1.0 seconds to positive 2.5

When I use the rig's audio codec, under Audio in he WSJTx setup, then all decodes are between 0.0 and 0.2 ...mostly 0.1

Same program but one Audio input is a VAC and the other is the Radio's .

The input to SDR Console V3 is from a NOOElec RTL type

--
Best regards,
Bob KD7YZ