Re: 3D Demo

jdow

He was on BIX among the Amigans. He was SOOO looking forward to a computer store  crawl to see all he could see. Alas, that was not to be because of a Muhammadan prick with a supposed grudge he had to take out on innocent people he did not see as innocent because infidels are not innocent by definition. I cried when I learned of his death. He was infectiously excited about life and computers.

I never met him. But I remember him well and will remember him to my grave.

{^_^}

On 20210509 23:53:21, Simon Brown wrote:

Yes,

Him. He was in a class of his own. Read below – he had a driving licence!

https://panam103.syr.edu/victims/pa103_v_rubin_arnaud.php