Re: SDR Console vs. Elgato Stream Deck

Simon Brown

Ah,

If it sends out keystrokes then yes, the app (SDR Console) must have focus. Maybe I can write code so that this is not needed, I would have to look at the SDK (API).

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Per
Sent: 04 May 2021 15:04
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console vs. Elgato Stream Deck

Thank You for the response!

I have ordered an XL now as they are on offer here locally at the moment, I hope it will be an good addition to SDR Console.

My understanding is that while it works with hotkeys You must always keep the controlled application in focus while with an integration as FRstack (for Flex radio) the buttons will function even when You are in another Windows application?

73 de Per - LA9XKA