Re: Dead Andrus

Some command control is working, just no UDP packets received so I don’t think it’s hardware.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allan Isaacs
Sent: 02 May 2021 10:02
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Dead Andrus

I don’t believe it’s a firewall problem Simon.

More tests needed but its looking like a really nasty hardware fault.

Time to dig out the circuit diagram and an oscilloscope unless there’s an Andrus diagnostic program?

I wonder if Andrus Aaslaid still listens into this forum or may another Mk1.5 user can help?

Allan G3PIY