Re: Data Analyser: CSV file details #sdr-consolev3

jdow

Um, er, ah, 1 Hz bandwidth? I am not sure SDRRadio will do that in any meaningful sense. You are pushing the limits of what a tool designed for picking olives when you try to use it to pick grapes. You may have to design your own instrument if you want that level of instrumentation accuracy. Depending on the front end the measurements you would get would be whimsical at best.

{o.o}

On 20210421 09:32:57, Nick Hall-Patch wrote:
This may be more a forum question, but isn't a bug report, more a "how is the sausage being made" question.

When I have created a CSV file in Data Analyser, it has taken its information from a +/- 0.5Hz slice of spectrum.

For each timestamp, is that data the total power level within the +/-0.5Hz bandwidth, or the maximum power level?

Thank you.

Nick