Re: SDR Console, RSPDuo, IC-7100, N1MM & CW Skimmer #rspduo

jdow

May I hazard a guess that your computer is overloaded? What you describe is indicative of an overloaded CPU.

{o.o}

On 20210414 06:15:27, G4GIR via groups.io wrote:
Yes but still can't get things to work when configured for QO-100.

CW Skimmer is kind of working when SDRC is being used with the RSP on HF, but SDRC runs slow.

I think until I can get SDRC/RSPDuo and CW Skimmer working well the earler problems will have to wait.

Thanks for the reply

Ian G4GIR

----- Original Message -----
Reply-To: <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
To: <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Sent: 13/04/2021 23:47:00
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console, RSPDuo, IC-7100, N1MM & CW Skimmer #rspduo

Have you looked under the console selection on the www.sdr-radio.com pages and looked around for CW Skimmer?

{^_^}

On 20210413 14:01:08, G4GIR via groups.io wrote:
Oh well, looks like I am on to a loser, guess this combination won't work. Not a single reply.

Ian G4GIR

----- Original Message -----
Reply-To: <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
To: <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io>
Sent: 12/04/2021 10:33:56
Subject: [SDR-Radio] SDR Console, RSPDuo, IC-7100, N1MM & CW Skimmer #rspduo

Hi all,

Had fun in the GC contest on QO-100 over the weekend, Had the IC-7100 talking to SDR Console/RSPDuo and the IC-7100 working well. It dawned on  me that running CW Skimmer at the same time would be really good. But, I am having a problem just getting CW Skimmer to talk to SDR Console let alone the other items.

Before I spend more time, can anyone tell me if the full combination is possible to run together i.e SDR Console, RSPDuo, IC-7100, N1MM & CW Skimmer.

Thanks in advance

Ian G4GIR

Join main@SDR-Radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.