Re: Sdr Console frequency offset for Ham It Up unpconverter #sdrconsole #sdrconsolev3 #sdr-consolev3

Siegfried Jackstien

you have to set up AND down converter (its a transverter right?"?)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 13.04.2021 um 14:29 schrieb g3zqh via groups.io:

Hi
This converter function is a nice feature I had not spotted before. I have a 144 to 28MHz transverter (down-converter) in use with ANAN radio but cannot seem to make it work with SDRC in the converter window. I try to set RX=144MHz, TX= 28MHz as instructions but I cannot enter 28MHz for TX. This always appears as 280MHz. Is this me doing something wrong or is it a bug?
73 Dave G3ZQH