Recording Cache

Gedas

Can someone confirm if the recording cache setting will or will not apply to voice recordings?

I try to grab some voice recordings but by the time I get to the record tab, select the record button, then hit start I have missed at least 10 seconds or so of the transmission. I was hoping the cache setting started the recording before I hit the start button. Is this possible or only for data modes etc? If not that would be a neat feature. TU

Gedas, W8BYA EN70JT

Gallery at http://w8bya.com (under repair)
Light travels faster than sound....