Re: Windows 64-bit JAERO doesn't run

jdow

Did you post this to the correct place? It has nothing to do with SDRConsole or SDR-Radio.com software.

{o.o}

On 20210407 17:02:46, allen KC2KLC wrote:
I've successfully used 32-bit JAERO to decode EGC messages (Windows 10), but I'd like to decode 8400 bps voice data, for which the 64-bit version is required. I installed that, but nothing happens (except a momentary revolving of the "Windows toilet bowl") when executing it the EXE from the C:\Program Files\JAERO folder. I tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it at the C: root level; I also tried running as Administrator, and running the compatibility troubleshooter. Any other ideas? Is there a Windows log somewhere that might tell me what's (not) happening? As far as I can recall, I've never encountered this from any other application before. Thanks for any advice!