Re: GTX 1650 Super graphics card?

Max

Hi Frank

Nothing to configure here. Plug in and go for me, installing the correct drivers of course.

For some reason Nvidia give an option of two possible drivers. I installed the "Studio" drivers which I think are more optimised for multi-media operations (video editing etc). Can't remember what the other one is called but think it is optimised for gaming. I think I read on here somewhere that Simon recommend the Studio drivers? It's working fine here anyway.

Best

Max

On Mon, Apr 5, 2021 at 09:51 PM, Frank wrote:
Max,

Thanks for the mention of the EVGA GeForce GTX 1650 Super graphics card (https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=04G-P4-1357-KR). I was able to find a new one quite a bit cheaper than the crazy prices that comparable cards are going for now.

Is there anything to configure with this card that you've found helpful? Or just use it as-is out of the box?

Frank