Connected radio tuning problem

Richard Ebbs

Hi,
I've set up my TS-480 to SDR-Console v3 via HRD/Omnirig, it's all working fine. The radio tracks the software etc.
I'm using an RTL v3 dongle and it's working fine too.
The problem is, that when I click on the signal in the software, it jumps to that signal, you hear that signal through SDR-Console audio, then the radio jumps about 5kHz too far. You briefly hear the signal I've clicked on, but then the radio tunes too high! I'm in IF Mode (1st IF =73.095MHz).
I did have to apply a 195PPM adjustment to match the RTL frequency with the Radio displayed frequency.
Am I doing it right, you click on a signal, and the radio tunes to it?
Any ideas?
de Richard G0MIE