Re: Pluto / F5OEO Help Please

Simon Brown

Sigi,

FWIW here’s the mount, I had forgotten about buying longer bolts, I just checked and there are there!

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien
Sent: 05 April 2021 00:20
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Pluto / F5OEO Help Please

simon ... what were / are the diameter of the screws (that you should replace with threaded rods and two nuts for finetune distance)

the "lnb arms" are rods with screws on your dish

i remember distance (11cm IIRR ?!?!?) ... but were they 6 or 8mm ?? or 10 ???

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 30.03.2021 um 18:19 schrieb Simon Brown:

Sigi,

FWIW I’m seeing a memory issue. With the current F5OEO firmware:

·       Do not use a high bandwidth,

·       In the options window set the buffer sizes to 50ms or lower.

Memory allocation for RX and TX is proportional to bandwidth and buffer size in milliseconds.