poty with  N SOCKET (lower loss and more stable)

lnb with tcxo and two outputs (so one for nb and one for wb) ... that should fit YOUR needs i think

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 04.04.2021 um 13:07 schrieb Simon Brown:

All I need is a more stable LNB, not one that is continually hopping about. A better TXCOI will be fine, the software does the rest.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Siegfried Jackstien
Sent: 04 April 2021 12:56
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] QO-100 Finally!

you just need the two polarisations

for additional nb or wb receivers you can split these outputs in two or
4 port splitters

reference in?? if i modify lnb for external in its easy to add an sma socket ... but i mount a tcxo inside lnb

dg9bfc sigi

Am 04.04.2021 um 10:46 schrieb David J Taylor via groups.io:
On 03/04/2021 23:14, Siegfried Jackstien wrote:
you just need a double not a quad

greetz sigi dg9bfc
However, the extra cost is small, and having the extra feeds allows
you to check other signals while retaining operation on the signals
you want. Quad allows two polarisations, plus one test feed, plus one
frequency reference input co-ax.

Also allows for one to fail, although I'm unsure how likely that is to
happen.

It all depends what suits, of course.

73,
David GM8ARV