Re: QO-100 Finally!

Siegfried Jackstien

you just need a double not a quad

greetz sigi dg9bfc

Am 03.04.2021 um 13:36 schrieb Simon Brown:

Mike,

Yes – the Octagon QUAD which I could probably modify. All for later, first some 3D graphics.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mike Willis
Sent: 03 April 2021 14:00
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] QO-100 Finally!

POTY should be a good match to Simon's dish and I think you can get them ready made. There is no welding required, just soldering and it's not very difficult. I expect Paul would do you one if you asked. There is a new Bamatech with a strategic short to give circular. I expect it works also. It costs quite a bit, €92 but it looks well made.

A Bullseye LNB is more than stable enough for DATV, but then so is an unmodified PLL LNB, we have signals 50kHz wide and above, not SSB. You can get them from AliExpress with VAT pre-paid so no duty on arrival. I didn't know they only did one polarisation. I thought they did both like normal single output LNBs, though only one at a time. Simon already has a multi output LNB though so it is not required.

Talking of feeds, time for lunch.

Mike