Re: Stand-Alone Satellite Tracking Program #satellites #workspace #request #future

Simon Brown

OK,

What would you use it for? It would need integrating into 32rd-party software.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of thepipvanwinkle@...
Sent: 23 March 2021 01:25
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Stand-Alone Satellite Tracking Program #future #satellites #request #workspace

I would like to put forward the idea of adding a separate satellite tracker that would not require SDR Console to be open (like Simon's World Map but with satellite tracking). It could still be able to control direct tuning of RX or TX freq's in SDR Console or could also be used in tandem with other SDR programs. In my honest opinion your satellite tracker is the cleanest of all that I have come across.