GUI not loading complete problem

Adam 9A4QV

Hello guys,
59-001-JN75BB

Apologies if this topic was discussed earlier, I was not able to find nothing related to this topic.
When loading the latest version of SDRC on my notebook the GUI is not loading complete.
As per attached photo, the spectrum is missing, RX frequency, TX frequency buttons.
No matter the radio selected, same problem.
When I hover over the spectrum window and the frequency window I get them both but not the buttons in the TX window.
Running the Direct-x diagnostics everything looks OK, closing diagnostic screen I am loosing most of the buttons on GUI and hovering over the windows nothing is coming back.

This is odd as SDRC use to work nice, I made descent qso-s on 23cm and 13cm using the PLUTO in the past.

PC setup:
Operating System: Windows 10 Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64-bit (10.0, Build 14393) (14393.rs1_release.210303-1802)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~1.8GHz

Running the direct-x report I get two cards??
Display Devices
          Card name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce MX150
       Manufacturer: NVIDIA