TX frequency stabilisation for pluto #satellites #pluto #request #qo100

Andreas

Just an idea:
SDR Console syncs the RX-frequency with the Geostationary Satellite Beacon - Plugin. - Well done!
I dream about the same for the TX-frequency (as we know, the frequency stability of pluto is very poor):
If we compare the spectrum of the sent message with the spectrum of the received echo, we should be able to determine the drift.
Ok, we must correct the echo-spectrum with the propagation-time (via cross-correlation).
This drift can adjust the TX-frequency.
Do you have an interface for plugins, so that I can try to add such feature?
73, Andreas HB9HCI